If your company provides you access to Sullivan on Comp, you likely use a desktop icon or a link on a company resource page. Neither of these methods require you to use a password.
Your corporate account subscription also includes the Sullivan on Comp App. To log in, you'll need to create a password.
Setting Your Password
- Download and launch the App.
- From the start page, press Forgot Password.
- Put in the email address associated with your account.
- Press Email Me a Reset Link.
- Locate the email in your inbox.
- If it doesn't arrive within :30 seconds, your email system has likely filtered it away from your inbox. Find it by searching for "Reset password instructions."
- Click Change my password.
- Follow the link.
- Enter the New password you'd like to use.
- Enter the same password again in the Confirm new password field.
- Press Change My Password.
- You'll be logged in and shown a message confirming your password has been set.
Now that you've created a password, use those credentials to log into the App:
- Your username is your email address
- Use the password you set up in the steps above
Contact us ...
Toll-Free: +1 866 458 8762
Remember: +1 866 I LUV SOC
View the site at https://www.sullivanoncomp.com.