This video gives an overview of each of the SOC calculator Saved Reports features.
- How to save a calculation (0:07)
- Where to find saved reports (1:18)
- How to edit a saved calculation (1:30)
- How to pull in saved data from the same matter when doing a new calculation (2:00)
- How to carry data forward from one calculator directly to the next calculation (4:16)
- Locating a previously-saved report (6:25)
- Which calculators are eligible to be saved? (6:42)
Continue learning about calculators by viewing these video demos:
- Overview of Sullivan on Comp Calculators
- Rating String/Permanent Disability Calculator
- Combined Value Calculator
- PD and Life Pension Payments (The Money Chart)
- Date Differences (The Wheel)
Contact us ...
View the site at http://www.sullivanoncomp.com.