Download Sullivan on Comp on Google Play.
There is no cost to download the Sullivan on Comp App but you will need login credentials.
- Individual subscribers - use your existing login email and password.
- Corporate account users - set a password by following the instructions below.
- New users - subscribe to Sullivan on Comp.
Setting Your Password
If your company provides you access to Sullivan on Comp, you likely use a desktop icon or a link on a company resource page. Neither of these methods require you to use a password.
But you'll need to create a password to use with the App.
Here is the process:
- Download and launch the App.
- From the start page, press Forgot Password.
- Put in the email address associated with your account.
- Press Email Me a Reset Link.
- Locate the email in your inbox.
- If it doesn't arrive within 30 seconds, your email system has likely filtered it away from your inbox. Find it by searching for, "Reset password instructions."
- Click Change my password.
- Follow the link.
- Enter the New password you'd like to use.
- Enter the same password again in the Confirm new password field.
- Press Change My Password.
- You'll be logged in and shown a message confirming your password has been set.
Now that you've created a password, use those credentials to log into the App:
- Your username is your email address.
- Use the password you set up in the steps above.
Contact us ...
View the site at https://www.sullivanoncomp.com.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.